Thursday 7 May 2009

Tinnitus medications- Are there any effective treatments for ringing ears?

Many people, desperate for their condition to stop, are looking to find tinnitus medications. The problem is that, up until today, there is no medications that stop tinnitus. But there are natural healing remedies for tinnitus condition.

There are several exeption to this. When your tinnitus is caused by a head injury or you have a brain tumor, than you may eliminate tinnitus through surgery. However, there is nothing for sure and it can have side-effects to your health. You should discuss with your doctor about them before taking a decision.

Usually, what doctors recommend it as tinnitus medications are sleeping peels, or neuro-psihological treatments that help you to cope better with your condition. There is no secret that sufferers of aggresive tinnitus have a hard time dealing with day to day duties.

Other solution could be following a hemopathic route. Ginko biloba is a good ailment for tinnitus symptoms.

2 comments:

  1. There is no actual cure for tinnitus but you can less the symptoms of tinnitus by using some remedies for tinnitus. It is better to use natural remedies rather than any market gimmicks because you will waste your money and time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am from New York. I was in trouble when doctor told me that I have been
    diagnosed tinnitus ringing ears with … I though about my Family, I know my Family will
    face a serious problem when I’m gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one
    day I was surfing the Internet I found Dr. Emmanuel contact number. I called him
    and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my
    health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I’m cured by Dr. Emmanuel herbal
    medicine, I’m very thankful to Dr. Emmanuel and very happy with my hubby and
    family. email him on traditionalherbalhealingcentre@gmail.com OR contact his whatsapp number:
    +2348140033827
    DOCTOR EMMANUEL CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-
    1. HIV/AIDS
    2. HERPES
    3. CANCER
    4. ALS
    5. DIABETES
    6. HEPATITIS  

    ReplyDelete